No stars but all stripes! Friday Facts

Greetings everybody!

HAPPY FRIDAY! Alright guys last week I gave all you lovely readers a look into my mind on how I believe the Walking Dead could have originated. It was pretty awesome. This week we have arrived back to Friday Facts, and guess what... the tigers have taken over! Yep read on and enlighten yourselves on these amazing cats (whilst adoring the pictures I have chosen). Enjoy. 


Image Source
Image Source

Image Source


Image Source

Image Source

Last of all guys. Tigers purr! I know how adorably cute. Well that was Friday facts for my favourite animal! Have an amazing weekend as always guys and in the meantime check out this youtube video of tiger cubs playing with their doggy friends!
Thats Biobunch, 
Over and out. 


No comments

It's all about breathtaking and blockbusting science here on BioBunch. If you have an idea on what should be featured on the blog, leave a comment below... or just leave one to say hi!
Looking forward to hearing from you and enjoy the blog

Back to Top